GPS | News
As 2017 comes to a close, we take a look back at what has been a successful year for GPS and its clients:
– Over 200 releases, including the #1 best selling country album (Vance Powell mixer & engineer – Chris Stapleton)
– 6 client nominations in the forthcoming 2018 Grammy Awards (Greg Fidelman, Ryan Freeland, Noah Georgeson, Matt Pierson, Vance Powell and Joey Raia).
– 5 new client signings including Ken Andrews (Paramore, Beck), Greg Fidelman (Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers) Ryan Freeland (Aimee Mann, Ray LaMontagne) Lincoln Parish (Cage The Elephant, Rivers & Rust) and Dave Sitek (Yeah Yeah Yeahs, TV On The Radio).
– 2 Latin Grammy Award wins (Noah Georgeson – mixer, Natalia LaFourcade Musas)
– 1 Grammy Award win (Noah Georgeson – mixer, Ile’s iLevitable)
Among touring artist clients, The Rocket Summer (Bryce Avary) sold out Gramercy Theatre NYC and the Roxy in LA, playing over 35 shows throughout the USA and the UK selling 15,000 tickets; Spanish DJ David Tort performed in 8 countries and 4 continents, including the WMC closing pool party in Miami at Epic Hotel with HoTL Records, Sosumi, and Cube Recordings; Allison Pierce and James Maddock performed over 80 shows throughout the USA and UK.
In addition, 2017 marked the 12th year Anniversary of GPS Management.
Global Positioning Services Management, GPS Management | Record producer management, mixer management, audio engineer management, songwriter management, artist management, Los Angeles, California.